[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing EAD3 in v2.2.1

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue May 1 09:09:11 EDT 2018

Hi Margaret and Trevor,

Trevor is correct – we have not yet added an EAD3 importer, and the documentation should be updated to reflect this. Thanks for the reminder, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Depending on timing, the label/explanatory text in the background jobs part of the application should be as well. We do have on the roadmap work on the importers/exporters, including adding one for EAD3, and a contractor who’s current working with us on various related activities. At least some of this work is due for the release that we are aiming to come out at the end of May, so it may be that the functionality is added before the label gets changed.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>