[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Export of archival objects / contents lists?

Jane LaBarbara jane.labarbara at mail.wvu.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:58:57 EDT 2018

Does anyone have a recommended way of exporting archival object information from a specific resource record in a way that results in a contents list spreadsheet?

We have a lot of legacy contents list spreadsheets here, and we're working on converting and uploading them into ASpace.  We don't want to have to enter data into both the spreadsheet and the ASpace record for every addendum, but we're reluctant to get rid of the spreadsheets if we can't get that information back out again in spreadsheet form should we ever need it for a future project.

Thanks for your advice,
Jane

/ Jane Metters LaBarbara
Assistant Curator, West Virginia & Regional History Center<https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/>