[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Announcing: Awesome ArchivesSpace!

Hughes, Margaret mhughes at library.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:56:35 EDT 2018

Hi Celia,

As of now, Awesome ArchivesSpace doesn’t replace the wiki. However, portions of the wiki (particularly the plugins and integrations pages) did inform the contents of the awesome list (and the awesome list links back to the wiki pages). We saw the awesome list as a different type of community resource -- topically it is more expansive than the wiki (with migrations, trainings, APIs -- and we hope this will grow further) as well as content-wise (blog posts, slide decks, journal articles).

It’s a good question to think about, though, the overlap between the two resources to ensure that the community isn’t further confused. Perhaps we could link out to the awesome list from the Community Resources wiki page.

Maggie