[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Announcing: Awesome ArchivesSpace!

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Jun 15 09:53:53 EDT 2018

Thanks for this - a lot of really great resources! I am confused, however.
There seems to be a lot of redundancy with the ArchivesSpace wiki (
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/16449557/Community+Resources).
Does this replace the wiki?

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:14 AM, Hughes, Margaret <mhughes at library.ucla.edu
> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> We’re excited to announce a new resource for the ASpace community: Awesome
> ArchivesSpace https://github.com/archivesspace/awesome-archivesspace.
>

> Awesome ArchivesSpace is an awesome list
> <https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome>. It points to resources (code,
> blog posts, anything with a URL, really) regarding ArchivesSpace created by
> the community that are dispersed around the web. We hope this will function
> as a sort of “resource guide,” by providing a single access point to many
> of the amazing resources you’ve all created.
>

> Resources in the list are loosely categorized by broad topic. Awesome
> ArchivesSpace was initially populated with three categories of resources:
> Migrations, Plug-ins, and Integrations. Through that work, additional
> categories of interest were identified: Implementation, Scripts and APIs,
> and Trainings and Documentation. We encourage the ArchivesSpace community
> to add links to existing categories as well as welcome new category
> suggestions.
>

> The ArchivesSpace community has ownership over Awesome ArchivesSpace --
> please help us continue to collect and add relevant resources to Awesome
> ArchivesSpace! See the Contributing Guidelines
> <https://github.com/archivesspace/awesome-archivesspace/blob/master/contributing.md>
> for information on how to update the list via pull requests.
>

> We hope you find Awesome ArchivesSpace to be useful. Please reach out if
> you have any comments or questions -- we welcome your feedback!
>

> Best,
>

> Awesome ArchivesSpace Ad Hoc Working Group
> <https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/266797087/Awesome+ArchivesSpace+Working+Group>
> - Justin Dalton, Christina Luers, Anne Marie Lyons, and Maggie Hughes.
>

> ----------------------------------
>
> Margaret Hughes
>
> Collections Data Archivist
>
> 310.206.6203
>

> UCLA Library Special Collections
>
> A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library
>
> Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
<http://swarthmore.edu/friends-historical-library>
610-328-8496
ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
she/her/hers <https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>