[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage Repositories: No records found

Dallas Pillen djpillen at umich.edu
Wed Aug 22 09:05:42 EDT 2018

Hi Ed,

My guess is that the "Manage Repositories" page uses the Solr index for
displaying available repositories, not the database, and that there may
have been some issue with the repository records indexing during migration.

If you haven't yet, I would try triggering a reindex of your UAHC and Gone
repos by navigating directly to each of them,
http://your-archivesspace-url.edu/repositories/2 and
http://your-archivesspace-url.edu/repositories/3, respectively, and editing
and saving each repository record. That should cause both repo records to
reindex and they should display on the "Manage Repositories" page.

Dallas

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 8:50 AM, Busch, Ed <buschedw at msu.edu> wrote:

> I still can’t figure this out. I can switch between repositories fine. I
> created a new test repository and that comes up in the Manage Repositories
> window but the two real ones do not. We queried the repository table and
> everything looks fine.
>

> I’ve attached the contents of the repository table. Anyone have an
> explanation why the two repositories don’t show up in the Manage
> Repositories window?
>

> Ed Busch
>
> MSU Archives

*Dallas Pillen*Archivist for Metadata and Digital Projects

  Bentley Historical Library <http://bentley.umich.edu/>
  1150 Beal Avenue
  Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113
  734.647.3559