[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage Repositories: No records found

Busch, Ed buschedw at msu.edu
Wed Aug 22 08:50:49 EDT 2018

I still can't figure this out. I can switch between repositories fine. I created a new test repository and that comes up in the Manage Repositories window but the two real ones do not. We queried the repository table and everything looks fine.

I've attached the contents of the repository table. Anyone have an explanation why the two repositories don't show up in the Manage Repositories window?

Ed Busch
MSU Archives