[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon to Archivesspace migration

abriggs at mcdaniel.edu abriggs at mcdaniel.edu
Fri Apr 20 10:05:29 EDT 2018

?Matt,

We are running into the same problem at our institution, and have the exact same situation with the versions. So far, we've run into enough walls that ArchivesSpace/LYRASIS has had to open a support ticket for us.

However, it would be fantastic to know if other people have found other answers to these questions...

Andrea J. Briggs
Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
McDaniel College Archives<http://lib.hoover.mcdaniel.edu/archives-home>
2 College Hill, Westminster, MD 21157
410-857-2793
abriggs at mcdaniel.edu