[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Help With PDF and EAD Export

Hurt, Tara (Library) HurtT at easternct.edu
Mon Sep 25 09:04:59 EDT 2017

Good morning everyone.

I sent a message out last week but my whole message sis not go out, sorry if that was confusing in a call for help.

We do need some help. We upgraded to v2.1.2 and we can no longer get a clean PDF Export or a clean EAD Export.
Has anyone else had this trouble.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.  We can add data and work with collections so that is going smoothly
But the Exports we need to do are not working. I attached a sample of the very garbled PDF Finding Aid and also a copy
Of the EAD that gets outputted, the start is like usual and then garbled text?

Thanks so much for any help you can give.

Tara Hurt
Eastern Connecticut State University
hurtt at easterntct.edu<mailto:hurtt at easterntct.edu>