[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can we add more Identifier fields under basic information

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 14 16:57:16 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I think you may want to do this a different way. The more usual way to handle this would be to use the Related Accessions sub-record (or the Related Resources sub-record if you're doing this from the Accession side). You can link as many accessions as you want that way, and they'll also work as actual links to the accession records. The user manual has some information about this at https://docs.archivesspace.org/Default.htm#SubRecsRelatedAccessions.htm.

The identifier field in a resource record would usually be for the call number or anything else you use to number/uniquely identify the collection itself.

Christine