[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace for paging boxes?

Uglean Jackson, Laura laura.ugleanjackson at unco.edu
Wed Oct 11 12:57:17 EDT 2017

Dear ASpace Users,

I’m curious to know if anyone is using ASpace to page boxes (check them in and out). If so, how are you doing this?

We will be using ASpace for stacks management and plan to use our ILS to check boxes in and out. Of course it would be great to only have to use one system for everything. I don’t think ASpace has paging functionality, but am curious to know if anyone has a work-around, built a plug-in, or otherwise figured out how to use ASpace for checking out boxes.

Feel free to respond to the list or contact me directly.

Thank you!
Laura

Laura Uglean Jackson
Special Collections & Archives Librarian
University of Northern Colorado Library
Laura.ugleanjackson at unco.edu<mailto:Laura.ugleanjackson at unco.edu>