[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Community Survey
abwick at umn.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:38:41 EDT 2017
Hello fellow ArchivesSpace users,
My colleagues at the University of Minnesota and I are working on a series
of articles for publication about our experience implementing
ArchivesSpace. As such, we'd like to compare our experience with other
ArchivesSpace community members via a web-based survey.
- The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete
depending on length of any long-form answers.
- You may start, stop, and return to the survey at any time that the
survey is open.
- All responses will be anonymized for research purposes and the dataset
will be made available on request for future studies.
- No questions are required and we ask that you complete the sections
that are applicable to your specific institution.
- Please try to limit responses to one respondent per institution.
If you'd like to participate in this survey, please click here
If you have any questions about the survey or subsequent research, please
contact Amanda Wick at abwick at umn.edu.
Amanda Wick, Archivist
Special Collections and Rare Books
Charles Babbage Institute (Interim)
Elmer L. Andersen Library, Suite 211
University of Minnesota Libraries
222 - 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
*Email*: abwick at umn.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group