[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Community Survey

Amanda Wick abwick at umn.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:38:41 EDT 2017

Hello fellow ArchivesSpace users,

My colleagues at the University of Minnesota and I are working on a series
of articles for publication about our experience implementing
ArchivesSpace. As such, we'd like to compare our experience with other
ArchivesSpace community members via a web-based survey.

*Survey Details*:

   - The survey should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete
   depending on length of any long-form answers.
   - You may start, stop, and return to the survey at any time that the
   survey is open.
   - All responses will be anonymized for research purposes and the dataset
   will be made available on request for future studies.
   - No questions are required and we ask that you complete the sections
   that are applicable to your specific institution.
   - Please try to limit responses to one respondent per institution.

If you'd like to participate in this survey, please click here
<https://umn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NiTHB6ZYJDSlaR>.

If you have any questions about the survey or subsequent research, please
contact Amanda Wick at abwick at umn.edu.

Best,
Amanda

--