[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ILS and AS

Sarah Horowitz shorowitz at haverford.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:06:52 EST 2017

Hello,

We are currently in the planning phases of a project to get all our ASpace
records into our ILS; implementation will begin this winter. There has been
a lot of data clean-up to make this possible; we're still trying to come up
with a work-around for the fact that beyond the first author, the exporter
throws everything into one 7xx field rather than separating each of them
out.

This is a very important project for us, as many people are more likely to
discover our collections through our ILS/discovery layer than through the
ASpace site itself. I would love to see some support from the Integrations
team for projects like this.

All the best,
Sarah

Sarah Horowitz