[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object vs Resource record

Christie Peterson cpeterson at smith.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:51:04 EST 2017

I'm wary of making descriptive choices based on how they display, for a
number of reasons based on principle and experience.

One feature of the PUI enhancements that I think is particularly great is
the ability to display metadata inherited down through the descriptive
hierarchy. This seems like it would be an ideal place for similar
inheritance. I haven't personally worked with the new PUI enough to know if
or how it's possible, though.

Cheers,

Christie Peterson