[Archivesspace_Users_Group] digital objects

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:12:54 EST 2017

Hi all,
Although SIEWG didn’t particularly focus on recommendations for digital objects (in terms of the staff interface), I would be very interested in your ideas.  Many of the volunteers (including myself) haven’t yet dug into that area at our institutions, so if people have ideas on how creating/editing/importing digital objects into ArchivesSpace could be improved, maybe it would be a good idea to use the SIEWG brainstorm page<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZQwFowMnUx8AIiewqbqO08CO9TSGIe22AnYCUza9LEo/edit?usp=sharing> to start hashing out ideas?  Screen shots and wireframes are highly encouraged.  This page just contains ideas that aren’t fully fleshed out yet as recommendations.
Brainstorming: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZQwFowMnUx8AIiewqbqO08CO9TSGIe22AnYCUza9LEo/edit?usp=sharing

SIEWG recommendations Table of Contents (with links to access the rest of our documentation).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cCyUsZ0wR1D3irffoJIAbdlXaU8egPuLG-ld6fERdPo/edit?usp=sharing

If you have feedback for our recommendations as well, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks, all!  And thank you to everyone who chimed in earlier about my other questions!
Lydia