[Archivesspace_Users_Group] OHMS

Katrina Wynn katrina.wynn at maine.edu
Tue Nov 7 14:35:49 EST 2017

Hello! Do any of you know if there is a way to use OHMS (Oral History
Metadata Synchronizer) with ArchivesSpace? OHMS is a free enhancement tool for
digital audio/video objects by facilitating linked audio and
index/transcripts. There are two parts: the OHMS application that gets
installed on the back-end and the viewer on the front end.
http://www.oralhistoryonline.org/.

I know we can provide a link to the viewer on a digital object page in
ArchivesSpace, but having the viewer embedded would look much better and,
from what I've heard, promotes more use than another link to click on.

So have any of you worked with OHMS? Have you gotten it to work embedded in
ArchivesSpace?

Thanks!
Katrina
--