[Archivesspace_Users_Group] public or public-new in 2.0 [was: ArchivesSpace Update - March 2017]

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:33:10 EDT 2017

In the current code base, choosing to run public or public-new interface is a build option.
Is the plan for the release to bundle both for side-by-side testing and evaluation, and allow turning one off in the config file, or will this still be a custom build option ?

( I’m suggesting the former, BTW, but wondering what others preference is. )

— Steve Majewski