[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage Top Container

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Wed Jul 12 21:46:24 EDT 2017

Hi All

We have noticed that in the Manage Top Containers view - when we have multiple Collections sharing a single Top Container - that the Series number that populates is from the First Collection - this is misleading when a retriever is trying to find a Series number for another Collection in the Top Container (see image attached) - am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug.... It would be easier in this case not to have the Series number at all or to have all of the Series numbers.

Many thanks for the advice as always.

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts