[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace bug report - use of &

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Thu Jul 13 21:58:46 EDT 2017

Hi

We have had a persistent issue with the export of the '&' character in EAD XML - we can get around it by using the encoding term "&amp" instead of &.

The issues is currently causing an problem with the synchronisation between ArchivesSpace and Preservica and is further explained in the email below.

It would be great if this issue could be fixed in the next release?

Please let me know if you'd like me to log this in formal system (JIRA?)

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600