[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Encoding instances without containers

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:58:10 EDT 2017

Thanks to everyone for sharing some of their approaches to encoding top containers. It's been very helpful for us in working through local scenarios.

Best Regards,
Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist &
Sally W. Kalin Early Career Librarian for Technological Innovations
Penn State University Libraries