[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Intermittent Outages

carrie.daniels at louisville.edu carrie.daniels at louisville.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:11:27 EST 2017

We’ve been experiencing something similar, and yet different… We randomly get proxy errors when working in the staff interface. ASpace seems to restart itself after a while. This happens when we are making edits to Accession records. We are running 1.4.2.

Carrie

Carrie Daniels
University Archivist and Director,
Archives and Special Collections