[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCSH marcxml data set

Cobourn, Alston Alston.Cobourn at tamucc.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:49:16 EST 2017

We are considering importing subject headings into ArchivesSpace through batch upload of marcxml. We have not yet determined if we want to use traditional LCSH or FAST.  I was able to determine how I would download bulk marcxml for different subdivision groups of FAST headings, but have not found a place to bulk download marcxml for all LCSH.  That format is not listed on the bulk download page http://id.loc.gov/download/
But I see a link to the marcxml on the webpages for individual subject headings, so it seems the data does exist in this format.  Has anyone else successfully done bulk download of marcxml for all traditional LCSH? Thanks.

Alston Cobourn
Processing and Digital Assets Archivist
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
361-825-2300