[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subject and Agent Records Associated with Archival Digital Objects

Gregory.Farr at AustenRiggs.net Gregory.Farr at AustenRiggs.net
Wed Feb 8 14:44:40 EST 2017

Greetings,

I have a quick question, which perhaps someone could help me with. I've
been successful in importing digital objects using a csv file, but I am
wondering if there is a way to include more than just one agent and/or
more than one subject in the record description. I've tried to find a way
to include multiple agents and/or multiple subjects, but with no luck. I
wonder if anyone might know of a solution?

Many thanks,
Greg

Gregory D. Farr, MLIS, CA
Librarian/Archivist
Erikson Institute for Education and Research
The Austen Riggs Center
25 Main Street
Stockbridge, MA  01262
Phone: (413) 931-5259  FAX (413) 298-4020
gregory.farr at austenriggs.net