[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Agent Records Associated with Archival Objects

Tummino, Annie atummino at sunymaritime.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:07:41 EST 2017

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been addressed.

I am working on a collection that gets heavy use by genealogists. I am weighing out including names within the archival description for files versus creating agent records and linking them to the files. However, in this test, I noticed that agents associated with archival objects are not linking back to the collection on the public interface:

http://sunymaritimearchives.libraryhost.com/agents/26?agent_type=agent_person

Under Related Collections it says No Records.

Based on perusing the new PUI test site, I *think* maybe this is something that is just not working now that will be fixed when it gets released? Could anyone confirm this?

I am in the midst of designing a project for students that is supposed to start in a week - I'd like to have them create agent records, but not if it won't display correctly?

Best,
Annie

--
Annie Tummino
Archivist & Scholarly Communication Librarian