[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Creating staff entities for Assessments module?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Fri Dec 15 16:50:19 EST 2017

Hi Adrienne,
Thanks for getting back to me!  Now it works, and thank you for the clarification!  It turned out that we needed to put new solr config xml files on the solr server and restart the index.  Earlier, it wasn’t showing any of the staff accounts in Browse or type ahead, and we also were/are still tackling a strange issue with our test instance PUI.  Earlier, our Container Inventory also wasn’t loading and now that has cleared up but we still can’t get the Collection Organization tab to load. If anyone has any ideas about that, please be in touch too!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Lydia

On 12/15/17, 4:41 PM, "archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Pruitt, Adrienne" <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org on behalf of Adrienne.Pruitt at tufts.edu> wrote:

    Hi, Lydia,

    Staff entities in the assessment module pull from those who have a user account in the system. (If that makes sense - they have to be a user in ASpace in order to populate that field.)

    Documentation was produced for the Assessment module and hopefully will be available to you soon!

    Please let me know if you have questions,

    Adrienne Pruitt | Collections Management Archivist
    Digital Collections and Archives
    Tufts University
    adrienne.pruitt at tufts.edu |617-627-0957