[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Trouble changing localhost:9081 to new URL

Walker, Scott scott.walker at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Dec 15 10:48:49 EST 2017

Hi!

I am new to ArchivesSpace and have an issue I hope you can help me with. I am having trouble figuring out how to change the default public URL from http://localhost:9081 so that our URL in the citation link and the links back to the home page use our URL. I have tried changing public_url, public_proxy_url, and frontend_proxy_url in config.rb, but none of them worked. I get a 503 error each time. Any ideas?

Thanks!