[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spawning resources

Hilton, Adrien adrien_hilton at harvard.edu
Fri Aug 25 11:05:02 EDT 2017

Hi Christie/Dan,

I noticed the same thing with spawning accession records, our default resource record template with pre-populated fields was ignored. Given the relatively little amount of data that transfers over, it’s more efficient for us to create a new resource record (from said template) and then link to the accession record.

Agreed, a thorough analysis would be nice!

Best,
Adrien