[Archivesspace_Users_Group] rights types and upgrade to 2.1.1

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Wed Aug 23 12:55:05 EDT 2017

Thanks, Christine. Yes, I observed Payten's notes at ANW-114 and that
clarifies the issue. All records were migrated to new values correctly and
remarkably quickly.

Our remaining issue is with the re-configuration of default value
templates. For interested parties, I've added my notes to ANW-114 that
further clarifies the issue. We were able to resolve our immediate issue
with MySQL queries. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but it would be
nice to make the rights statements contained in default templates PREMIS
compliant in a future release.

Best, Jason