[Archivesspace_Users_Group] External Document Link

Bruenderman, Jason jbruenderman at semo.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:38:51 EDT 2017

We are just completing the initial setup of ArchivesSpace. I have noticed when we try to link to External Documents on our main website, ArchivesSpace changes the link to add a prefix. For example, http://library.semo.edu/findingaids/Accreditation_Reports_Collection.pdf becomes http://library.semo.edu:8081/http://library.semo.edu/findingaids/Accreditation_Reports_Collection.pdf<http://library.semo.edu:8081/http:/library.semo.edu/findingaids/Accreditation_Reports_Collection.pdf>. Can anyone tell me how to change this setting?

Thanks,

Jason

[http://www.semo.edu/communications-marketing/identity/signature-logo.png]
/ Jason Bruenderman