[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MARCXML export archival objects

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Fri Aug 4 18:23:35 EDT 2017

I submitted the ticket that Christine mentioned that would provide this
functionality. Apart from the excellent work on OAI-PMH, I can't think of a
reason not to have parity between resources and archival objects apropos
exporting MARC from the staff interface as well as retrieving records via a
REST API endpoint.

I briefly corresponded with Esha Datta at NYU on this matter last year.
Maybe if Esha is listening she could chime in? As I recall this would
entail extending the export helpers module and probably also the MARC
model.

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)