[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Manage Top Containers - searchable by resource identifier ?

Lynn Moulton lynn.moulton at bc.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:47:53 EDT 2017

We're in the processing of migrating from Archivists Toolkit to
ArchivesSpace and have pretty nearly worked out the kinks.  However, I
haven't figured out any way to set up the Manage Top Containers search or
results so that they include the accession/resource Identifier. Using the
full Identifier in either the Keywords or Accession/Resource fields in the
Top Containers search yields no results. And when I search an accession by
title, I can't tell the difference between accruals of related materials in
the search results, as there is no column for the Identifier. The default
settings for Browse>Resources also do not include the Identifier, but these
can be modified in the User Preference Defaults menu. I couldn't find a
similar option for Top Containers.  Has anyone else run into this problem?
Any solutions?

Best,
Lynn Moulton
Processing Archivist