[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Using the Rights sub-records instead of Conditions Governing Access/Use notes?

Jordon Steele jsteele at jhu.edu
Fri Sep 30 08:55:38 EDT 2016

Thanks, Maureen. You’re right, I had overlooked that feature. Am I seeing it right that this feature is limited to the Resource module and is not available in the Accessions module?

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele
Hodson Curator of the University Archives
The Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21218