[Archivesspace_Users_Group] “An error occurred loading this record"

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Sep 23 14:03:53 EDT 2016

Hi Lydia,

Would you send some screenshots of what this looks like? Editing these components in EAD and reimporting them is probably not the best solution since there may be an underlying issue with these components.

In case it's related to record suppression: If a record is suppressed in ArchivesSpace, only people with certain permissions will be able to see it, and no one will be able to edit it. The better thing would be to first unsuppress the record(s) and then make the changes. If you don't have permission to suppress/unsuppress records currently, ask a system or repository manager to add them to the group you're in, if appropriate, or to unsuppress the record themselves. (But I don't know if that explains the issue you're having.)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x2905
678-235-2905
cdibella13 (Skype)