[Archivesspace_Users_Group] “An error occurred loading this record"

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Sep 22 09:56:35 EDT 2016

Good morning, thank you all for your help earlier about adding permissions for the Top Containers.
I have a new question.  At some point, I believe a section of a finding aid may have been supressed (but either is not now or otherwise somehow still shows up in Print to PDF), and that particular series and subcomponents display a message: “An error occurred loading this record.”  I am able to expand the series but not edit it while it displays this message and the error persists even if I log out and log back in again or change browsers.  Would any of you have any ideas or workarounds?  I am thinking about exporting it as EAD and editing it that way, but out of wariness about linking/unlinking the Agents or Subjects, I would prefer to not do this. Thanks for your thoughts!
Lydia