[Archivesspace_Users_Group] unpublished ancestor message

Stephen Innes s.innes at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 15 23:50:25 EDT 2016

Can anyone suggest a solution for this message which appears in digital component records in AS? The ancestor is a parent-level digital object record which is published. We are trying to link digital objects to finding aid metadata. We are also having difficulty displaying the links in the finding aid so I am attaching the EAD file for the collection as well.

Label part-2
Identifier mair-01-02
Publish? True
translation missing: en.digital_object_component.has_unpublished_ancestor False

Thank you.

Stephen Innes (ALIANZA)
Special Collections Manager
General Library, Te Herenga Mātauranga Whānui
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand
Telephone (649) 373-7599 ext. 88062 | Fax (649) 373-7565
Blog: http://blogs.library.auckland.ac.nz/special-collections/Default.aspx
Online exhibition: Special Collections First World War Centenary 2014-2018<http://www.specialcollections.auckland.ac.nz/ww1-centenary>