[Archivesspace_Users_Group] unpublished ancestor message

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:25:23 EDT 2016

Hello Stephen,
Are you making Instances with the URLs for the links in the Digital Objects?  That’s how we did it and it’s working fine for us.

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/