[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't save changes to repository...

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:54:46 EDT 2016

Steve,

I've seen this before when trying to edit repository contact info.  I believe it occurred in v1.3.  I haven't tested in other versions.  If I remember right, I tried editing the repository contact info both in the staff interface and directly in the backend SQL database.  In both cases, the changes would not save and the database would hang preventing any other changes from saving as well. I believe we had to kill the SQL process to get everything working again.

-Noah