[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error with Reports

Chelsea Lobdell clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:43:23 EDT 2016

Hi ArchivesSpace,

I'm wondering if anyone else has had error with their reports?  We are
trying to download out reports as PDF. Many of them download successful but
a good handful of our reports just hang and never produce anything to
download. I have already had our sysadmin increase the CPUs on our MySQL
server from 2 to 4. We have the capacity to double them again but I wanted
to reach out before doing so to see if anyone else has experienced this
problem and if so, how did you address it?

Thanks,
Chelsea

*Chelsea Lobdell*
*Library Web Developer/ Swarthmore College*
*clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu <clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu> / (610)690-6818
<%28610%29690-6818>*