[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error with Reports

Cobourn, Alston cobourna at wlu.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:05:42 EDT 2016

Dear Chelsea,

The UAC reports sub-committee can indeed confirm that some of the reports do not seem to work.  We have identified which and hope to have those removed from the next release, whenever that is.  We are currently working on a longer term overhaul of the reports functionality.

Alston Cobourn
Assistant Professor and Digital Scholarship Librarian
Washington and Lee University
cobourna at wlu.edu<mailto:cobourna at wlu.edu>
540-458-8657
ORCID 0000-0002-3756-6476