[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't save changes to repository...

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:46:26 EDT 2016

I tried to edit something in the repository contact info, and it would not save changes.

This occurred while trying to reproduce a different reported bug, and it was on a test DB instance that I’ve since blown away, so I can’t test further at the moment.  I will attempt to reproduce it again when I get a chance. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this before.

— Steve Majewski