[Archivesspace_Users_Group] No record found after test migration from v1.4.2 to 1.5.0

Mang Sun mang.sun at rice.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:30:44 EDT 2016

I even  didn't copy the data folder of the v1.4.2 into v.1.5.0. but even
after I follow the recommended way by copying the data folder and
removing those two subfolders mentioned by Joshua the problem is still
there.Peeping into Solr schema, I found field "types" only have  the
following four types but not resource and digital_object,subject and
agent . The missing types may explain why we find no records under every
record type tab. Puzzled~                    Mang

  *

    12608

      o top_container
        <http://archives-test.library.rice.edu:8090/#/collection1/query?q=types:%22top_container%22>