[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration question

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:19:20 EST 2016

Hi Dale,

One option would be to migrate as you have described, where three new repositories are created, and then just transfer those three additional repositories to a specific destination repository after the migration.

You can transfer an entire repository in the staff interface if you're logged in as a systems administrator.  The repository transfer process is documented in the ArchivesSpace Help Center (you'll need a Help Center account to access):

http://docs.archivesspace.org/Default.htm#RepoTransfer.htm%3FTocPath%3DManaging%2520Repositories%7C_____6

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/