[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration question

Poulter, Dale dale.poulter at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Nov 30 08:35:08 EST 2016

Good morning,

We are migrating an instance of archivist toolkit that contains 3 groups into Archives Space.  In our current instance of Archives Space we have two repositories.  Ideally, we would add the 3 groups under one of the repositories.  Test imports/conversions have gone well but 3 additional repositories are created in the process.  Has anyone determined a way to import archivist toolkit groups into a specific repository?

--Dale

Dale Poulter
Coordinator, Search and Core Services
Library Digital Services