[Archivesspace_Users_Group] creating one's own job types?

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Tue Nov 29 19:51:20 EST 2016

Hello,

Is it possible to create custom job types in addition to the four that ship with ArchivesSpace? I’ve been trying to re-write some batch download scripts I use as plugins, and some of them seem like they would make more sense as background jobs, but I couldn’t find documentation on how to do that anywhere and wasn’t sure if it’s a thing I can do.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!  -k