[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Managing Containers at very small institution

Rider, Jacqueline jacqueline.rider at ptsem.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:30:38 EST 2016

Thanks, Kari.

Jackie

From: <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Kari R Smith <smithkr at mit.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 11:03 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Managing Containers at very small institution

Jackie and others – I’m interested in using a data map for putting location data into the Container fields.  Does an archives have one that they can share?

We are currently keeping our location info in a flat spreadsheet with the box being the Key item.

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/