[Archivesspace_Users_Group] submitting testing feedback for ArchivesSpace release candidate - v1.5.2-RC-1

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 30 09:09:00 EST 2016

Hello all,

We've gotten some questions about how to submit feedback when testing the release candidate. Thanks for your enthusiasm! There are two ways to let us know the results of your testing:

*         If you have a JIRA account, put a comment on the relevant JIRA issue for the bug fix or feature. (If you don't already have a JIRA account, you can sign up directly from http://development.archivesspace.org by choosing the Create an account option on the login page.)

*         If you have feedback that spans issues, or if you'd prefer not to work in JIRA, email it directly to me.

As my previous message indicated, the plan is to have the release come out on December 8. So if you're testing, the more quickly you submit feedback, the more likely we will be able to address it this time around. If at all possible, submit your feedback no later than Friday, December 2.

It's probably obvious, but what we can address right now is limited to making sure the bug fixes and additional features in this release are working as they should and not impacting other functions unintentionally. You may send us comments and ideas on anything at any time, of course, but, as you would expect, we won't be able to undertake work outside these areas in the narrow window before this release is out the door, so to speak.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. Thanks for your help!

Christine