[Archivesspace_Users_Group] DACS 7.1.6 equivalent in ArchivesSpace

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:27:46 EST 2016

Hi all,
Has there been a fix for having the EAD ID show along with the Resource title when selecting a resource for Background Printing jobs?

We are finding that we have many collections that begin, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Office of the Pick Your Choice of Offices, Dean of the office mentioned.  Because the Dates (which often distinguishes one collection from another) don’t display in the Resource title, we are faced with just printed all of the them and then sorting out the single collections we were trying to Print the finding aid for.

Kari

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/