[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding to Controlled Value Lists in 1.5.1

Alexis A. Antracoli alexis.antracoli at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:36:42 EDT 2016

Hello colleagues,

We here at Princeton have recently upgraded to ASpace 1.5.1 and can no longer add to controlled value lists from the user interface.  When we try to add a new value we get an error message that says Failed to Create Value.  We were able to do this without issue in previous versions of the software, so we are wondering if this is something others have experienced when upgrading and/or if anyone has suggestions about why this might be happening and what we can do about it.

Thanks,
Alexis

Alexis A. Antracoli
Assistant University Archivist for Technical Services
Princeton University
Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library
65 Olden Street
Princeton, NJ 08540