[Archivesspace_Users_Group] white screen lock-out

Elizabeth Dunham Elizabeth.Dunham at asu.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:41:21 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've had the same issue as Annie and Lydia - I get the white screen lockout when using RDE with Chrome.  I've found it doesn't happen with Internet Explorer and it generally lasts for a few days.  I reported it and it's logged as AR-1372, but the following notes indicate that it couldn't be replicated.

I also checked the URL for my ArchivesSpace instance, and we aren't using a proxy (or at least I don't have :8080 in the URL).

Best,
Elizabeth Dunham

Assistant Archivist
Arizona State University Libraries