[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace codebase repository setup

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Mar 11 15:29:33 EST 2016

Hi,

One thing you can do is to just set and upstream repo in git. I.e. :

0 ) Fork the main archivesspace/archivesspace repo and clone it

1 ) Add an upstream remote to your clone (  git remote add upstream https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace.git )

2 ) now you can pull down any upstream changes ( git pull upstream master, or make a branch first, pull the upstream into that branch, then merge the brance into your master )

Does that make sense?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/