[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace codebase repository setup

Alexander Duryee alexanderduryee at nypl.org
Fri Mar 11 16:40:50 EST 2016

Chris,

Thanks!  We'll definitely try that out to keep our code up-to-date.

What we aren't clear on is the best method of turning our fork of
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace into something deployable.
Should we fork the repository, commit to the fork, run the build system,
and deploy the build?  Or would it be wiser to fork the repository, commit
to the fork, then copy any new code to a plugins repository (which then
gets deployed)?

Regarding plugins - is there any real limitation as to how far plugins can
go before we would need to start rolling our own builds?

Thanks,
--Alex

alexanderduryee at nypl.org